Green Call Center
- We chose not to use petroleum based plastics to create our workspaces. Instead we built our workstations with "green" sustainable wood in a local factory a few miles from our offices. By shopping locally, we saved the fossil fuels that would have normally been used for delivery. These workstations are also fully biodegradable.
- We are moving our web hosting to a reliable and responsible web hosting company that uses solar power and is carbon free.
- We offer incentives and encourage all of our employees to use public transportation.
- In our recent office expansion we chose not to use petrochemical based carpet.
- We use only flat screen monitors and energy efficient computers.
- Our servers are all rated for low energy consumption.
- We use passive cooling techniques to use less air conditioning
- We keep lights and computers off when they are not being used and constantly monitor the office for hidden consumption that we can turn off.
- We have "green vendor" initiative to seek out and use Earth-friendly companies to do business with.
- We use the "Think before you print" motto to cut down on paper usage and use "green" cleaning products in our facilities.
- We create very few paper marketing but if we do, we use materials that are developed using recycled materials, non-toxic inks and glues.
- We support our neighboring island's endangered species, the Philippine Tarsier.
Many businesses claim to have the success factor in making sure all aspects of customer service and business development are being met. Success is not achieved by merely having excellent customer support and having quality products and services. The most important aspect of success is when customers trust the brand and make it a household […]Read more >>
Save your online reputation with Call Center Outsourcing
Social media is a new marketing strategy that companies use to reach new customers and keep in touch with current ones. Almost everyone has a social media account which makes it easier for consumers to communicate with their favorite brands. Although social media access is very convenient, it also involves higher chances of […]Read more >>
Ways to Increase Agents Product Knowledge
Complete product knowledge is an important key for providing excellent customer service and experience to the customers. Employees who are more knowledgeable about what they sell are much preferred by customers to answer their inquiries. Outsourced call center agents become the company’s representative of reliability and expertise. The impression of a customer depends on […]Read more >>