Green Call Center
- We chose not to use petroleum based plastics to create our workspaces. Instead we built our workstations with "green" sustainable wood in a local factory a few miles from our offices. By shopping locally, we saved the fossil fuels that would have normally been used for delivery. These workstations are also fully biodegradable.
- We are moving our web hosting to a reliable and responsible web hosting company that uses solar power and is carbon free.
- We offer incentives and encourage all of our employees to use public transportation.
- In our recent office expansion we chose not to use petrochemical based carpet.
- We use only flat screen monitors and energy efficient computers.
- Our servers are all rated for low energy consumption.
- We use passive cooling techniques to use less air conditioning
- We keep lights and computers off when they are not being used and constantly monitor the office for hidden consumption that we can turn off.
- We have "green vendor" initiative to seek out and use Earth-friendly companies to do business with.
- We use the "Think before you print" motto to cut down on paper usage and use "green" cleaning products in our facilities.
- We create very few paper marketing but if we do, we use materials that are developed using recycled materials, non-toxic inks and glues.
- We support our neighboring island's endangered species, the Philippine Tarsier.
Complete product knowledge is an important key for providing excellent customer service and experience to the customers. Employees who are more knowledgeable about what they sell are much preferred by customers to answer their inquiries. Outsourced call center agents become the company’s representative of reliability and expertise. The impression of a customer depends on […]Read more >>
Most Effective Ways to Turn an Irate Customer into a Happy one
Philippine call center agents will always encounter angry customers, especially in an inbound call center setting. Even companies with the excellent customer service and product line encounter irate customers on a day to day basis and it is very important to fix the problem immediately. Here are proven and tested ways to appease […]Read more >>
Ways to reduce hold time and dropped calls in Call Centers
It is a customer’s worst nightmare to be put on hold. Callers who seek out the assistance of Philippine call center agents are in a hurry and want solutions fast which is why every second matters. “Please hold” are the two words that can decrease the levels of customer experience. At the same time, […]Read more >>