Green Call Center
- We chose not to use petroleum based plastics to create our workspaces. Instead we built our workstations with "green" sustainable wood in a local factory a few miles from our offices. By shopping locally, we saved the fossil fuels that would have normally been used for delivery. These workstations are also fully biodegradable.
- We are moving our web hosting to a reliable and responsible web hosting company that uses solar power and is carbon free.
- We offer incentives and encourage all of our employees to use public transportation.
- In our recent office expansion we chose not to use petrochemical based carpet.
- We use only flat screen monitors and energy efficient computers.
- Our servers are all rated for low energy consumption.
- We use passive cooling techniques to use less air conditioning
- We keep lights and computers off when they are not being used and constantly monitor the office for hidden consumption that we can turn off.
- We have "green vendor" initiative to seek out and use Earth-friendly companies to do business with.
- We use the "Think before you print" motto to cut down on paper usage and use "green" cleaning products in our facilities.
- We create very few paper marketing but if we do, we use materials that are developed using recycled materials, non-toxic inks and glues.
- We support our neighboring island's endangered species, the Philippine Tarsier.
Philippine call centers are known worldwide to be very competitive and productive. As a matter of fact, this is what makes them stand out globally. A contact center outsourcing’s productivity will vary depending on the season. The queue rates will differ as a national event or global holiday fast approaches. On a full calendar […]Read more >>
Getting ready for work after a long break
Reporting back to work after a long vacation or an eventful weekend can be tiresome and will need extra push. Especially if you have to work at night in a Philippine call center. Do not let a new workweek stop you from being productive and hungover from the holidays. Make the first day […]Read more >>
Excellent Customer Service : What Call center agents do best
Customer service is what makes a business stand out. Establishments and service providers are reviewed on two things – the goods and the experience they give to customers. According to a recent in-house survey, 70% of employees said that customer experience is very essential to them. In decision making, the group preferred to revisit […]Read more >>