- We chose not to use petroleum based plastics to create our workspaces. Instead we built our workstations with "green" sustainable wood in a local factory a few miles from our offices. By shopping locally, we saved the fossil fuels that would have normally been used for delivery. These workstations are also fully biodegradable.
- We are moving our web hosting to a reliable and responsible web hosting company that uses solar power and is carbon free.
- We offer incentives and encourage all of our employees to use public transportation.
- In our recent office expansion we chose not to use petrochemical based carpet.
- We use only flat screen monitors and energy efficient computers.
- Our servers are all rated for low energy consumption.
- We use passive cooling techniques to use less air conditioning
- We keep lights and computers off when they are not being used and constantly monitor the office for hidden consumption that we can turn off.
- We have "green vendor" initiative to seek out and use Earth-friendly companies to do business with.
- We use the "Think before you print" motto to cut down on paper usage and use "green" cleaning products in our facilities.
- We create very few paper marketing but if we do, we use materials that are developed using recycled materials, non-toxic inks and glues.
- We support our neighboring island's endangered species, the Philippine Tarsier.
The Philippine contact center is known for compensating inbound call center agents and outbound call center agents a hefty amount compared to other industries which is why many of these Philippine call center agents live a lifestyle that involves a lot of shopping, bills, eating out and what not. Because of this way of life, [...]Read more >>
Reasons to take your Philippine call center job seriously
Being an outbound call center agent is one of the most sought after positions in the Philippine BPO industry as well as being an inbound call center agent. Although the attrition rate is reportedly said to be high, the number of applicants who apply for a Philippine call center job has never declined. On [...]Read more >>
How to become a green establishment
These days, many Philippine call center offices and businesses are already eager to create environmentally sound and safe work places to make it better for the employees and the environment. There are just so many ways to become a green call center and it won’t even cost you extra. Here are a few tips on [...]Read more >>