Green Call Center
- We chose not to use petroleum based plastics to create our workspaces. Instead we built our workstations with "green" sustainable wood in a local factory a few miles from our offices. By shopping locally, we saved the fossil fuels that would have normally been used for delivery. These workstations are also fully biodegradable.
- We are moving our web hosting to a reliable and responsible web hosting company that uses solar power and is carbon free.
- We offer incentives and encourage all of our employees to use public transportation.
- In our recent office expansion we chose not to use petrochemical based carpet.
- We use only flat screen monitors and energy efficient computers.
- Our servers are all rated for low energy consumption.
- We use passive cooling techniques to use less air conditioning
- We keep lights and computers off when they are not being used and constantly monitor the office for hidden consumption that we can turn off.
- We have "green vendor" initiative to seek out and use Earth-friendly companies to do business with.
- We use the "Think before you print" motto to cut down on paper usage and use "green" cleaning products in our facilities.
- We create very few paper marketing but if we do, we use materials that are developed using recycled materials, non-toxic inks and glues.
- We support our neighboring island's endangered species, the Philippine Tarsier.
The main duty of Call Centers in the Philippines is to serve customers by providing excellent customer service through courtesy and product knowledge. Agents represent the company brand and that is why only the best practices are given to the callers. Outstanding customer service begins at the workplace. Without harmony in the office, agents […]Read more >>
Maintaining Productivity in a Philippine Call Center
Philippine call centers are known worldwide to be very competitive and productive. As a matter of fact, this is what makes them stand out globally. A contact center outsourcing’s productivity will vary depending on the season. The queue rates will differ as a national event or global holiday fast approaches. On a full calendar […]Read more >>
Getting ready for work after a long break
Reporting back to work after a long vacation or an eventful weekend can be tiresome and will need extra push. Especially if you have to work at night in a Philippine call center. Do not let a new workweek stop you from being productive and hungover from the holidays. Make the first day […]Read more >>