Reliable High Quality Technical Support Services
Available, courteous, and effective technical support is expected of today’s corporations. Top-in-class brands understand that tech support is not just about providing consumers with solutions to their existing problems, but also about proactively digging up answers to problems they didn’t know they had. Consider this: a 2017 survey conducted by Gladly found that 78% of people purchase a brand or service because of support interactions. A large part of effective technical support is helping consumers feel informed, confident, and secure about making an upcoming purchase.
The quality of your technical support holds great sway over the amount of future business you do with a customer. Bain & Co found that a customer is 4 times more likely to buy from a competitor if the problem is service-related, vs. price or product-related. Furthermore, the RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report found that 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after a poor tech support experience. When you consider that it is 6-7 times more expensive to attract a new customer than to retain an existing one, you see the value of investing in technical support services.
Outsourced Tech Support
Outsourced technical support is one way businesses are delivering “superhero” support, without breaking the bank. In-house IT help desks give you the most direct control over your workforce, but you also have to pay a hefty premium to start and maintain your personnel.
On the other hand, you can outsource IT support and enjoy the following benefits:
- Manage your budget more efficiently by cutting out expenses due to equipment purchases and maintenance.
- Reduce labor costs associated with training, turnover, salaries, and benefits packages.
- Quickly bulk up your workforce, without hiring, training, and onboarding delays.
- Focus on finding new ways to grow and innovate, rather than getting bogged down by technology and repairs.
- Receive security from professionals who are dedicated to preventing hacks and keeping information secure.
- Gain access to 24/7 expert technical support assistance that watches your sites while you sleep.
- Save around 85% the cost of an in-house tech support team.
Technical Support Services
Executive Boutique provides the following valuable tech support services:
We take in data from your mobile app or website “contact” form to create reports that offer valuable insights into your online or mobile functionality.
Site navigation training assists customers with a wide variety of technical issues preventing the customers from getting the maximum benefits from the company’s product or service.
Many customers need help registering to use a website or make a purchase. They often forget their user names and/or passwords, or they are encountering display issues on their devices.
Implementing a new software system can be an enormous headache for management and employees. We remove this burden from your internal team and provide you with a fully functional system that has “all the bugs worked out” already.
We can help you (or your customers) systematically scan your computers to identify, diagnose, and resolve problems to keep all your internal processes flowing smoothly.
Why Choose Executive Boutique as Your Tech Support Call Center?
Executive Boutique Call Center in Cebu City, Philippines provides small to mid-sized businesses with the support they need to process calls during the day, night, or 24/7. We’ve served retail, wholesale, medical, online, manufacturing, travel, hospitality, educational, insurance, financial and nonprofit industries. All agents have computer degrees, and many have worked on behalf of the largest technology companies. As our client, you receive the full support of our agents, facilities, and management team to help you improve your service and double your sales. Contact us for a free quote. We offer extremely competitive rates!
Our Technology Platform:
Our flexible environment allows us to either integrate into your current platform or you can choose to take advantage of our cutting edge cloud-based platform that includes:
- ACD – Automatic Call Distribution to queues and skills-based-routing
- IVR – Interactive Voice Recordings can interact with callers through voice or touch tone commands while accessing computer database. Our IVR can be set up for simple telephone call routing to delivering critical information on a real time basis.
- Cloud Routing – Cloud routing allows you to route calls to multiple distributed contact centers or locations or assigned to secondary queues such as IVR or specialized ACD skill groups.
- CRM Integration – Our system seamlessly integrate with most popular CRM including Salesforce.
- Business.com – Tech 2 Go: 6 Benefits of Outsourced IT Support
- Gladly – 2017 Customer Service Expectations Survey
- Axis Communications – 3 Technical Support Statistics That Will Change How You Do Business
- Bain & Co – Business Insights on Customer Loyalty
- RightNow – Customer Experience Impact Report
- White House Office of Consumer Affairs – Cost of Attracting New Customers
- Sales Force – 18 Customer Service Stats