When handling incoming calls from customers with questions, concerns, or complaints, a speedy and satisfactory response is critical for customer retention. According to a report from New Voice Media, companies lose $62 billion annually due to poor customer service. Fortunately, you can always outsource inbound call center services to an efficient, reliable, cost-effective provider like Executive Boutique. We partner with companies of all sizes from a wide range of industries to help them maximize the effectiveness of their inbound calling services, which is a key ROI strategy for any business.
Why Executive Boutique?
We have years of experience in inbound call center servicing, serving multiple industries, including banking, retail, dining, real estate, travel, and more. We handle enquiries in the areas of:
- Subscription renewal/cancelling
- Event scheduling
- Appointment setup
- Product information
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Order refunds and returns processing
- Warranty registration
- Real-time inventory status check
- Registration and reservations for events
- And much more!
What Do You Get Out of Inbound Call Outsourcing?
With Executive Boutique, your valued customers get the speedy assistance they need from courteous professionals with relevant expertise. All of our staff undergo extensive training to ensure they have the knowledge and linguistic ability to handle a range of enquiries and consumer sentiments. They are trained to maintain a professional attitude even when dealing with contentious customers.
We are all about transparency, and we make certain our clients understand how our operation functions and how we work on a daily basis to bring added value to your business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Inbound Calls
The immediate benefit is the money you save in overhead spending. This is especially the case with Executive Boutique, which operates from the Philippines and serves companies across the globe. Most of our clients include outfits in the U.S., UK, Canada, and others. Outsourcing to us is far cheaper than outsourcing to a similar outbound/inbound calling center in a Western country, and much more cost-effective than hiring your own in-house team. When you hire your own staff, you have to deal with additional costs, such as training, paid leave, and turnovers. These are all non-issues with outsourcing; we also offer pay-as-you-go options, including month-to-month agreements, so you can scale up or down anytime.
Beyond costs, other benefits of partnering with our inbound call experts include:
- Improved productivity – your staff can’t perform at their peak when they have to double as customer service agents. Outsourcing is especially beneficial for smaller businesses, as they can leave call management to skilled agents.
- 24/7 availability – We operate around the clock. Your customers can call us regardless of their time zone. They can call during the wee hours of the night in their home country, and we will have someone ready to assist them.
- Customer satisfaction – Disgruntled customers are far more likely to spread the news of their dissatisfaction than happy customers are to spread the news of their great experience. With our speedy response times and courteous exchange, we keep customer dissatisfaction to an absolute minimum.
- Reduced wait times – remember, you can scale up or down anytime based on the size of your customer base. You will always have the right number of operators to handle inbound calls and ensure minimal customer wait times.
Invest in Inbound Customer Service Outsourcing
Customer satisfaction is crucial regardless of your company’s industry; this goes for both B2C and B2B sectors. Call Executive Boutique and outsource inbound calls to highly-trained and college-educated agents who handle customer service on a daily basis. Let us help you streamline your daily operations and meet rising consumer demands. Call us today to get started!