PCI compliance training is paramount for any organization that accepts credit card or debit card payment over the phone, online or via mail. Any business that is partnering with a call center for outsourced IT and customer support services must ensure that call center agents handling their projects are in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, or PCI DSS.
As your PCI Compliant Call Center, Executive Boutique is your first line of defense for maintaining a secure environment for private cardholder information. We appreciate the importance and scope of this responsibility, which entails a thorough knowledge of 400 security controls to reduce the incidence of human error and data breaches.
Becoming compliant with PCI standards is a complicated, multi-faceted process that only a select few call centers are willing to take on. It is not sufficient to ensure that the telephones, software and network infrastructure are compliant with regulatory standards. Even with the latest technology and built-in safeguards, agents who process and transmit sensitive cardholder data over the phone or online can make mistakes, causing major security breaches.
PCI Compliance Training Reduces Risk
Our professional call center agents undergo in-depth data security training. PCI compliance courses are required for agents in charge of IT and back office tasks, phone and online marketing, and those handling point of sale.
We are able to reduce the risk of credit card fraud and data leaks with PCI compliance training that covers the following topics:
- Overview of latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
- PCI DSS requirements and objectives
- Common fraudulent practices
- Best practices for hard-copy storage
- Identifying card security features and sensitive authentication data
- Processing payment card transactions online or by phone
- Protecting private customer data
- Tracking and monitoring sensitive data
- Security measures regarding remote access
- Adopting best practices in workplace
- Reporting security incidents
- Restricted physical and computer access
- Social engineering
- Penalties and costs of non-compliance
Choosing a PCI Compliant Call Center
Compliance with the latest security standards for cardholder information is ingrained in our workplace culture here at Executive Boutique. The agents in our Philippines call center adopt best practices for maintaining the security of sensitive payment card data. That means maintaining a “clean” or sterile workplace environment where personal cell phones are banned, desks are free of paper, pens and personal items, and physical and virtual restrictions are in place that limit logins and network access.
Executive Boutique Call Center is continually evaluating, revising and updating our practices and implementing policies that promote customer security. PCI Compliance training is not a single event – it’s ongoing. Through continual training, assessments and monitoring, we are able to deliver the highest level of data protection.
Benefits of EB Call Center
EB Call Center adheres to the highest payment security standards, ensuring your business stays compliant and positioned for success. Outsourcing to Executive Boutique offers several key benefits:
- Cost advantages – Affordable pricing, up to 80% less than in-house labor.
- Save on resources – No large investments in technological infrastructure or personnel.
- Specialized knowledge – Access to agents who are PCI-trained and have industry-specific experience.
- Round-the-clock workforce – Representatives work 24/7, 365 days a year.
PCI Compliance Training in the Philippines
If you are looking for a reputable PCI Compliant Call Center that can help your business increase productivity, and reduce operational costs while ensuring customer data is protected, we invite you to contact Executive Boutique for a free quote.
We provide cost-efficient call center services to companies throughout the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Europe.
Additional Resources on “PCI Compliance Training”:
- Security Standards Council, PCI Awareness Training https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/program_training_and_qualification/requirements_awareness
- Thomson Reuters, Introduction to PCI Data Security Standards https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/compliance-training-courses/pci-training.html
- MediaPro, PCI Awareness Training https://www.mediapro.com/courses/pci-awareness-training/