The real estate industry is in the throes of massive transformation. Volatile market forces mean that companies must adopt new strategies to become agile and gain a competitive edge. Outsourcing real estate services on a contract basis allows agencies to maximize productivity while reducing day-to-day operational costs.
What is BPO in real estate?
In this context, real estate BPO refers to business process outsourcing, not broker price opinion. Outsourcing means delegating tasks and back-office processes — usually on a piece-meal basis — to an organization outside of your agency. The business practice of outsourcing has been around for decades, praised as an effective cost-cutting measure. Call center employees would take on administrative tasks like appointment setting, data entry, and payroll processing.
Today’s BPO providers have broadened their expertise and manpower, offering specialized knowledge in areas like IT services, cloud-based technology, and market research. This has dramatically improved the quality and breadth of available real estate outsourcing services.
Outsourcing specific components of your back-office operations relieves your internal team of tedious administrative work. This allows your company to deliver better service and focus more time on enhancing core competencies.
Advantages to outsourcing back-office tasks
While the cost of hiring an outsourced provider is much lower than keeping internal staff, the knowledge and quality of work are not. Real estate and property management companies have access to specialist expertise and state-of-the-art technology.
- Access to a diverse skill set: Outsourcing providers maintain a highly-educated workforce who boast specific areas of expertise, be it finance, IT, customer service, or market analyses.
- Ability to increase scale: Augment your team (while saving on labor costs) for large projects on a short or long-term basis.
- Increased productivity: access to leading-edge technologies and a strong talent pool help to drive informed decision-making and improve efficiencies
- Cost optimization: Outsourcing real estate services to a call center in the Philippines lowers your capital requirement. There are no recruitment or training expenses, and companies will get the same level of service at a fraction of the cost.
- Improve customer focus: By streamlining internal processes, companies can refocus their time on enhancing the customer experience.
What services can a real estate business outsource?
There are many tasks that can be outsourced in the real estate sector to improve flexibility, control costs, and create a more robust business model for the future.
- Outsourcing real estate cold calls
- Payroll processing
- Customer support
- Lead generation
- Live web and app chats
- Data entry
- Content marketing
- E-filing services
- Customer surveys
- Email campaigns
- Sales support
- Market research
Real estate outsourcing Philippines
Supercharge your real estate venture with Executive Boutique Call Center. Our Philippines-based team leverages the skill set, knowledge, and experience to position your company for growth. To learn more about our affordable BPO for real estate, call for a free quote.