Why are more and more businesses electing to take advantage of call center outsourcing with the services of Executive Boutique? More and more call center services are repositioned overseas, where the cost of living is less and the skilled labor force is increasing. Inbound and outbound call center jobs are burgeoning in the Philippines, the new “Call Center Capital of the World.” As the third-largest English-speaking country in the world, the Philippines has a quality educational system, hard workers, and positive attitudes that work well in the customer service industry.
Why Choose EB Call Center?
Outsourcing important business functions is no easy decision. Our experienced executives in Cebu City have made it as easy as possible for you to give us a try. We offer 30 day trials and convenient month-to-month contracts with as few as five agents. Larger accounts may require a 90-day cancellation of service notice, but we allow you to interview your own agents, train your own agents, and visit the call center in person if you so desire.
Benefits of EB Call Center
- Accessibility – Offer customer service 24/7, 365 days of the year, including holidays and weekends.
- Time management – Outsource the most time-consuming and expensive tasks overseas.
- Productivity – Free your internal agents from menial tasks to build morale and boost numbers.
- Scale up – Quickly gain access to a fully trained, capable workforce to launch a new product or expand.
- Training – Add the talents of a management team that has trained hundreds of Fortune 500 company agents.
- Experience – We work retail, wholesale, financial, medical, travel, hospitality, education, and nonprofit.
- Eliminate Headaches – Avoid the stress of high turnover rates, absenteeism, and scheduling.
- Invest – Invest more into relationship building with existing customers.
- Save money – A good wage overseas is $6-10/hour, compared to $22-$32/hour in the US or Europe.
Choosing a Philippines Call Center
Sound quality is one of the concerns businesses in the US, UK, Singapore, and Australia have when choosing a Philippines call center. You want the person representing your company on the line to sound like a native English speaker without a heavy accent people cannot understand. You want the individual to sound intelligent, confident, and friendly.
We offer staff member audio samples on our website for you to review, as well as the opportunity to call and speak with an agent yourself. As our client, we give you as much control as you’d like, allowing you the chance to interview prospective agents before they begin working on your behalf. You may do as much or as little of the training yourself. We offer clients access to technologies like GoToMeeting, Join.me, screen sharing, and dedicated conference bridges for training purposes.
Our agents have little to no accents. Prior to being hired by us, they have passed rigorous written and oral tests, scored “above average” on EQ and IQ tests, completed a medical screening, and passed a National Bureau of Investigations clearance. Call center agents have at least a college-level education, some prior call center experience, and intensive training in legal and ethical standards. In other words, we only hire the best! Agents are trained for one to six weeks, so they fully comprehend the client and products they represent.
With an industry-low annual turnover rate of just 3%, you can count on your selected agents to give the job their all! We create a positive work environment that boosts employee morale and pay above a fair living wage for the Philippines, though that standard may be very different in your country of origin.
Our state-of-the-art VOIP telephone system transmits at less than 200 milliseconds, with no time delay. Your agents will be calling from assigned area codes and caller IDs of any geographic location you choose.
EB Call Center Services
Executive Boutique offers a wide range of call center services, including:
- Customer Support – Today’s customer expects 24/7 service. Our services integrate with your business systems, offering seamless, polite, prompt assistance for ordering products, billing, registering, or returning items. We work hard to keep your customers happy, so they return to you with repeat business time and time again.
- Tech Support – Nearly 80% of people purchase a brand service or product due to the quality of tech support interactions. Our agents help consumers feel more informed and secure about their purchases. They are less likely to initiate returns and more likely to continue to purchase from you if their questions are answered. From software and app support, to site navigation help and password retrieval, we do it all.
- Outbound Calls – For many agents, outbound sales calls are the least savory part of business. Most salespeople would rather close warmed-up leads than solicit new customers with telemarketing cold calls or conduct marketing surveys. Reserve your prized performers for the big jobs and let our agents take care of other outbound tasks at a price you can afford.
- Business Process Outsourcing – There are many back-end office tasks being outsourced today, including: electronic filing, data entry, data mining, claims submission and filing, contracts and forms processing, appointment scheduling, and post-sales follow-up. Our team handles these office essentials, so your front end is freed to focus on revenue-generation.
Short Explainer Video about our Call Center
Watch this video about Executive Boutique call center to see what we’re all about. Contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss your call center outsourcing needs and get a free, no-obligation quote on our services.