Sat-Sun Off + Competitive Salary Package!
A very competitive salary package awaits successful candidates! No calls! Fixed weekends off!
JOIN US TODAY!
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Generous monthly bonus program
- Medical / Dental coverage
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- Communicating with clients directly and regularly through email
- Collating information and files from a number of sources to be entered and uploaded into client database and CRM
- Updating client database and CRM based on instructions provided by the client or new information/documents received
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Performing other duties of a similar nature/level or as may be assigned by superiors from time-to-time
- Candidate must have finished at least 2 years in college
- At least 1 year relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel with the ability to create worksheets, sort data, use advance formulas and macros
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Prior experience in backoffice, data administration or data analysis is preferred
- Ability to lead analytical discussions, uncover underlying problems, identify and articulate prioritized solutions
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple sets of tasks
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and meet daily quotas
- Exceptional numeric and memory skills
Schedule: Night Shift
How to Apply
Fill-out this form:
You may send your updated resume to email@example.com or visit us at: Executive Boutique PH, Inc.3/F Skyrise 2, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Walk-ins are prioritized!
Walk-in today for faster processing!
Walk-ins will only be entertained from Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm and 9pm-10pm.
What to bring: a pen, a valid ID, and an updated copy of your resume.
Due to the volume of applications we receive every day, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone and email within 1-2 working days.