Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to many of the frequently asked questions you may have about our services.
Please feel free to contact us to further discuss your needs to see if Executive Boutique is a good fit for your company.
General Call Centre Size and Type of Services
Software Systems/Cloud-Based System
Physical Security Measures
Our office entrance and space is further secured by (i) 24/7 security guards, (ii) video monitoring, and (iii) access restricted to badge holders who clock in and out with a biometric fingerprint scanner tied to our HR software.
Data Security Policy
• All of our employees have NBI (National Bureau of Investigations) clearance in the Philippines.
• We screen our employees closely before employment and during their tenure with us.
• Our employees read and sign our Computer Security and anti-fraud policy.
• Employees working on campaigns that involve credit card transactions are located in a secure, video-monitored area and agents are strictly forbidden from bringing cell phones, writing instruments or storage devices into this area.
• Agent’s computers have limited and restricted access to the internet.
• All servers and workstations run Virus Scan software that is updated daily.
• We use Microsoft Active Directory for access control and authentication on our local network
• Our data files are securely backed up daily.
• Our internal network is protected with a firewall and monitored daily for performance and security.
• We have a strict computer security policy that is enforced and monitored by our IT Staff
Hiring, Training and Retention Procedures for Agents
(i) pass oral and written communication tests, and score above average on our EQ and IQ tests, (ii) have at least a college level education and prior call center experience, (iii) obtain NBI (National Bureau of Investigations) clearance in the Philippines, and (iv) complete a medical screening test. Our hiring procedures are fully in compliance with all legal and ethical standards.
(i) orientation training (1-2 days); (ii) client product training (CPT), and (iii) constant up trainings. Across all layers, we implement experience based training. Client product training timelines vary depending on a variety of factors including the complexity of the client/product knowledge and the prior experience of the agent. Our typical CPT runs from one to six weeks in length.
Setup and Launch Procedures for New Accounts
Quality Assurance/Call Monitoring
•Rebuttal and Objection Handling
•Energy and Attitude
•Improper Use of Filler Words:
•Pronunciation and Articulation:
•Speed and Pace
•Disposition and Documentation
Internally we do regular evaluations of agent performance by their team leader and this information is used during the agent evaluation process.
Account Management Structure
Performance Measurements and Reporting Capabilities
Number of accounts processed
Number of calls answered
Average Handling Time
Total Talk Time
Total Pause Time
Sales/Lead Conversion Rate
Daily QA Score – We gauge the agent soft skills, call handling ability and attitude towards work based on numerous criteria (see QA standards above)
Productivity and Service level Reports
Team Occupancy Report
Speed of Answer and Abandon Rate Report
List Conversion and Disposition Reports
Standard break adherence monitoring capability
Call transfer monitoring Report
Agent Real-time Report (per campaign)
Agent Performance Detail
Campaign Call Report
Lead Performance by Campaign Report
Lead Performance by List Report