While you can certainly train them to generate the leads themselves, they would be far more effective if they focused on doing one thing only — and that is, to close the sales.
If your sales team is less effective/efficient because they’re having to juggle between the task of closing deals and generating leads, then you might want to consider working with call centers for their lead generation services.
Let’s look at some of the strategic lead generation services that call centers can often help you with.
Lead Generation Services
When your audience are the ones reaching out to you, then you’re in a great place to turn them into leads — so you can further establish your relationship with them — then turn them into paying customers.
Here are a few “inbound” ways to that call centers can generate leads for you:
- Live chats and hangouts. Live chat is one of the direct ways your customers can engage with your company, show interest in your products, and qualify as a lead.
- Social media. Networking sites function like a digital contact list where the specialists can find countless leads, examine users’ beat, and filter them appropriately.
Likes, reposts, and comments, including private messages, can all help specialists capture leads and assign appropriate action according to the campaign strategy.
- Blogs. Blog posts on your website with a feedback section invitations also call users to engage directly with your company.
Their commenting and the kind of feedback they give signifies their interest and can lead to closing sales transactions.
- Forms. Forms like sign-up, contact, subscription and others also help gather leads as interested users fill them up.
In most outsourcing undertakings, lead generation is usually classified under outbound call center services.
Outbound calls are a more proactive way of gathering leads through the following methods:
- Cold calling and Telemarketing. Telemarketing allows lead generation specialists to have direct contact with your prospects.
Through this strategy, they can immediately work from your customer information database or contact lists according to your particular needs.
They can call hundreds of accounts and build on their initial conversation with your customers for further business and sales engagement.
- Appointment setting. Specialists can rapidly call prospects and schedule profitable appointments on behalf of your sales team.
Their services can even include follow-ups and personal meetings.
Specialists can also turn on settings that enable prospects to listen to your company’s messages at specific periods when your representative is available.
Appointment setting also allows specialists to foster client trust and relationship, and project a favorable brand image of your company.
- Email marketing. Through email campaigns, specialists can reach out to your customers directly and appropriately.
They can thoroughly study your product and service market and create innovative messages and campaigns with compelling CTAs.
Outsource Your Lead Generation.
For your lead-generating efforts to succeed, you need to put in a lot of skill, focus, and time.
Call centers are the perfect match to suit your lead generation needs through their dedicated specialists.
With the help of call centers, you can have highly-trained lead generation specialists engaging your audience so you can turn them into leads.