Both small and big law firms can save time, money, and better allocate their resources by outsourcing essential but time-consuming functions to Philippines-based Executive Boutique Call Center. Outsourcing is an affordable way for your legal business to have its own dedicated 24/7 call center with highly-trained English-speaking agents ready to handle:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Live web chats
- Preliminary screening of possible clients
- Client intake
- Appointment setting
- Data management
- And much more!
Let us take over the necessary, yet time and talent consuming tasks that can weigh down your staff. Call us today for a free consultation to see how we can build a custom package that meets your firm’s needs.
When to outsource legal services
Many law firms have taken advantage of the savings of outsourcing their inbound and outbound calls to an overseas call center. Your business can also outsource other legal services to Executive Boutique Call Center, including:
- After-hours customer support
- Live web chats or application chats
- Social media support
- Appointment setting
- Online and phone lead generation
- Conducting scripted outbound calls
- Claim filing and processing
- Data entry
- Forms processing
- Data collecting and reporting
- Marketing research
Contact us today for a free quote!
Why outsource legal services?
Is your staff overwhelmed and experiencing high turnover? Are you struggling to pull in new leads and keep up on processing forms and other data management tasks? Have you hit a plateau and/or just want to grow your business? There are many reasons why legal outsourcing services can be beneficial to your law firm.
Some benefits of outsourcing some or all of your legal business’s non-core services are:
- It frees up your staff to work on the things that are crucial to the core functions of your business. You’ll no longer need to pay a high salary to an in-house employee to file forms, collect data, or answer simple, non-legal customer questions.
- It helps provide better service to your clients and generates new leads.
- It helps your business grow. Companies become stagnant because they aren’t equipped with the tools and resources needed for further growth. Outsourcing various legal services can help you re-allocate resources to aid expansion.
- It provides you with an expert team without the hassle of hiring and training a full staff. You can quickly scale up or scale down your services based on the ebbs and flows of your firm’s business.
If you’re still wondering exactly how outsourcing can help your law firm, contact our offices today. We’ll listen to your needs and provide you with a free customized outsourcing plan.
Choosing an outsourcing partner
At Executive Boutique Call Center, we focus on finding the most talented, educated individuals for the job and preparing them with continuous training and the latest technologies to get the job done right. With a substantially lower cost of living in the Philippines, we can provide high-end service and talent at a much lower rate than could be found sourcing talent from the United States, U.K., or Australia.
Call our offices today for a free, no-obligation quote.