Marketing encompasses such a broad spectrum of methodologies. It also isn’t completely done online. For a successful campaign, you need to diversify your approach and not limit the marketing to one or two approaches. Lead generation and telemarketing are two methods that can be a part of an overall campaign for maximum consumer engagement.
Lead Generation Approaches
Lead generation is when a customer responds in some form. This may be a response to an email ad, an enquiry through your contact page, or becoming a subscriber. These people express an interest and have the potential of becoming loyal consumers. You need to especially cultivate this demographic with follow-ups.
You need to nurture these leads. There are multiple ways to do this, such as through email, phone call, or texts. Whatever the approach, what’s important is that you stay in touch. Don’t let the lead go cold; otherwise, you missed a huge opportunity.
Always adhere to marketing fundamentals. This includes:
- End conversations with a strong call-to-action
- Avoid promotion-heavy language
- provide additional services, an appointment, or time-sensitive offers
There are many misconceptions regarding telemarketing. Many companies have abandoned this method believing it to be ineffective in the age of social media. This is far from the truth. If done right, outreach by phone still has value. In fact, in one report, 60% of marketers from fortune 500 companies viewed telemarketing as “very effective.”
Of course, as with any marketing strategy, there is a right way and wrong way to go about telemarketing. Generally, an effective telemarketing strategy should include the following:
- A pre-written script that callers follow. The call center may come up with a customized script that suits your demographic, or the company may submit their own.
- The caller should be ready for a conversation and answering questions
- Be willing to accept a “no” and end the call politely regardless of the customer’s response
- Identifying the best times to call
Why Outsource Lead Generation and Telemarketing?
You need to focus on your industry expertise. Your specialty probably isn’t in marketing. More companies and startups are outsourcing this portion of duties rather than hiring an expensive internal marketing team. Outsourcing your services to the Philippines is a huge money saver compared to hiring in a western country. The marketing industry is growing in the country with staff trained in areas of lead nurturing, data mining, content generation, and so much more.
Marketing eats up such a large portion of a company’s budget. Outsourcing overseas can greatly reduce overhead, enabling companies to redirect their budget to better products and services.
Entrust Your Campaign to Us
Effective marketing requires a combination of quality and quantity. It’s prohibitively time-consuming to focus on this aspect of a business. This is where Executive Boutique comes in as a third-party Philippines business process outsourcing call center for businesses in the U.S, U.K., Australia, and others. Give us a call today and find out how we may be of service to your inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Jump Lead, 17 Lead Generation Statistics, https://jumplead.com/research/lead-generation-statistics
- LinkedIn, Is Telemarketing Effective, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/telemarketing-effective-russell-meiselman