Business process outsourcing (BPO) originated in the world of manufacturing when companies began to outsource portions of their supply chains. However, the benefits of BPO have since enriched companies across industries. Advancements in cloud computing and related technologies allow companies to put third-party vendor networks and talent to work for them, allowing them to grow in an increasingly competitive climate.
Benefits of BPO
Administrative process outsourcing affords valuable flexibility, efficiency, and cost-savings. The benefits include:
- Companies that outsource can streamline important administrative functions, freeing them up to focus on core processes
- Outsourcing allows a company to benefit from advances in technology without investing in hardware upgrades
- Use of a trained and professional work force means processes can be executed more productively
- BPO services mean fewer employees and a reduced cost of management
- Information security is improved when a professional BPO vendor handles processes from a fortified network
- Freeing up employees to focus on their core tasks rather than administrative duties outside their fields of expertise improves company morale
In other words, with outsourcing of necessary tasks, you can prioritize the time of your employees while taking advantage of the investment in technological infrastructure by the service provider. This means lower cost and fewer headaches.
Outsourcing to the Philippines
Choosing a BPO vendor can afford these benefits and more.
- The Philippines offers modern amenities and high standard of living, but also has a lower cost of living. This means Filipino workers can earn a living wage while working at rates that save international clients money.
- The many Filipino universities mean there is never a shortage of educated talent.
- Because English is the top language spoken in the Philippines, workers are equipped to serve American and other English-speaking businesses.
- Filipino students learn English with a neutral accent and are exposed to a diverse cultural experience, allowing for flexibility in adapting to international expectations.
Working with BPO service providers in the Philippines means you do not need to sacrifice in order to save money. Filipino workers are uniquely qualified to serve English-speaking populations.
Why choose Executive Boutique for business process outsourcing
Demand for outsourcing services in the Philippines has grown in recent years and Executive Boutique stands at the top of the list of providers. Business Daily News rated Executive Boutique as the best call center in the Philippines and one of the best of the world.
Executive Boutique offers state-of-the-art telecommunications systems. Our agents are assigned to only one client at a time so they can function as an extended member of a client’s staff. With college educations and the ability to speak multiple languages, they are prepared to perform a variety of tasks, from the routine to the specialized.
If you are interested in learning more about outsourcing office task services to the Philippines, contact Executive Boutique Call Center today to get a free quote.
Additional business process outsourcing resources:
- Investopedia, Business Process Outsourcing – BPO, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/business-process-outsourcing.asp
- Deloitte, The Outsourcing Handbook: A guide to outsourcing, https://www.deloitte.co.uk/makeconnections/assets/pdf/the-outsourcing-handbook-a-guide-to-outsourcing.pdf