To remain competitive, many companies outsource contract processing to streamline their operations. Executive Boutique offers outsourced contract processing for mortgage loans, new-hire contracts, payroll negotiations, transportation contracts, legal contracts, and more. Our staff members serve as an extension of your office to provide back-office functions as needed, freeing you to focus on core business growth and development.
Questions to Ask About Contract Processing Services
In evaluating prospective contract processing services providers, ask these questions:
- Do you have experience in processing the types of contracts we specialize in?
- What education level and qualifications do your staff members come with?
- Do you charge a flat fee per file or offer bulk volume discounts?
- Who pays for shipping and mailing?
- Are files assigned as received, do I have a dedicated processor, or will I have my own team?
- How many files can you accept and what is the turnaround time per file?
Benefits of Contract Processing Outsourcing for the Mortgage Industry
- Put in-depth expertise to work for your business: Did you know that an experienced processor is as knowledgeable and credentialed as a Senior Loan Officer? Not every mortgage firm can afford to have a team of senior loan officers working on every contract, but a highly trained and qualified full-time processor provides affordable expertise and unsurpassed accuracy. We stay up-to-date with the latest industry regulations, tools, and resources, so you don’t have to worry about keeping pace with your competitors.
- Process higher volumes: Hiring and training can be a major drain on company resources, especially when workers don’t pan out for the long-term. Contract processing provides you with the necessary personnel right when you need it. You don’t have to worry about overhead expenditures or additional tax liability. Sometimes you may need to hire a greater volume of processors due to promotional offers like lowered interest rates, or a busier time of year — such as the spring or summer months, when more people are looking to move into new homes. Operate lean with a contract processing services provider.
- Reduce turnover: Deadline pressure could cause prospects to look elsewhere for their mortgage. As you know, many obstacles can arise while processing a mortgage contract. It takes a smart team of fast-working professionals to keep the process moving smoothly. Through our best-in-class standardization practices, we can reduce average contract completion times by 15-20 percent.
- Reduce burden: Phone calls and faxes flooding your office can become burdensome, especially if you process a high loan volume. There is a lot of back-and-forth happening with all the conditions, doc orders, approvals, and closing preparations. Your in-house Loan Officers and Brokers will enjoy freedom from the minute details, allowing them to focus on customer service, marketing, and sales instead.
Learn More About Our Contract Processing Call Center
The most affordable contract processing services are found in markets where labor costs are considerably lower. Executive Boutique is a US/AU owned company based in bustling Cebu City, Philippines, which has become a major hub for outsourced business services in recent years.
We provide competitive companies around the world with a highly-trained, college-educated workforce capable of providing any back-office services needed. Using the latest technology and training, we save you an enormous amount of money and allow you greater flexibility in how you run your business.
You may sign up with us for ongoing support or on a month-to-month basis. Contact Executive Boutique for more information on our contract processing call center and additional services we offer, as well as a free, no-obligation quote.