Executive Boutique recognizes the growing demand for convenient, yet cost efficient e filing services, as a number of states have made electronic filing more accessible, and in some cases, mandatory. By outsourcing your e-filing to EB Call Center, you eliminate the cost of hiring in-house staff to manage this labor-intensive task.
Outsource e-Filing Services
Tired of handling the cumbersome, yet important process of filing taxes over the Internet? Reap the time-saving benefits of EB Call Center’s e-filing support. With our electronic tax filing platform, clients have immediate access to their data, and can rest assured that all information is compliant with IRS requirements and deadlines are met.
Avoid the pitfalls and burdens of e-filing on your own. Whether your business has expanded or you need assistance-filing more complicated forms, Executive Boutique has the talent and experience to help.
Our expert team of IT and accounting specialists can electronically file your taxes accurately and effortlessly, ensuring the task is done right. Unlike other e-filing providers, with EB Call Center there is no need to buy and install new software. Our e-filing services are not only comprehensive, they are economical and secure.
Here are some of the key advantages of e-filing your income tax return:
- More accurate – E-filed returns are less likely to have errors since the data does not have to be manually re- entered into the computer. In addition, electronic filing software has built-in validations that identify and minimize errors efficiently.
- Fast – E-filing is the quickest way to file taxes. You receive immediate confirmation when the forms are received and processed, giving peace of mind.
- Convenient Record Keeping – A permanent electronic record is created when you e-file your taxes, making it much faster and more convenient to pull up past returns when the need arises.
- Secure – When filing taxes on paper, sensitive details have the potential to fall into the wrong hands. E-filing is much more secure, as data is transmitted via SSL encrypted security measures.
- Quicker Tax Refund – One of the key e-filing benefits is that returns are processed in a matter of days, not months. In the majority of cases, tax refunds are issued within two weeks or less, especially when using the Direct Deposit option. If desired, you can even have the refund electronically deposited into multiple bank accounts. By contrast, paper tax returns can take upwards of six weeks to process.
- Delayed Payment Options – E-filing also lets the IRS electronically debit your bank account or credit card for tax payments owed. You can opt to file immediately and pay at a later date by choosing the exact date to debit your bank account or charge your credit card.
e-Filing Call Center
Outsourcing non-core services like e-filing with a professional call center frees up valuable company resources, improves operational efficiencies and lets businesses focus on more important goals. Moreover, it eliminates the hassle and headache of handling this tedious administrative task in-house.
Executive Boutique Call Center is poised to offer our clients the highest quality e-filing service at competitive rates. We have provided timely, dependable e-filing for operations across a wide range of industries, from e commerce start-ups to retail businesses and nonprofit organizations. Our offices boast state-of-the-art technology and telecommunication infrastructure, enabling us to provide exceptional service 24/7 that is tailored to your needs.
Discover the many advantages of outsourced e-filing with EB Call Center. Contact us for a free quote today!