REACH OUT TO CLIENTS, PROSPECTS, AND CUSTOMERS WITHOUT REACHING DEEP INTO YOUR POCKET
Many enterprises are able to save money, while improving customer service, through the use of outbound call center services like: information verification, lead generation, appointment setting, marketing, sales, and post-sales surveys. Executive Boutique is an outbound call center that works hard for your company to get you the results you desire.
To cut costs, more and more outbound call center services are being moved overseas, where fair wages are lower and the expense of living is far cheaper. The outbound call center services offered by Executive Boutique, located in Cebu City’s IT park, include:
Outbound Call Center Services
- Lead Generation
- Schedule Appointments
- Market Research
- Data Verification
- Post Sales Follow-Up
Agents call prospective customers to identify decision makers, wants, needs, and suitability for follow-up. Streamline your sales process and experience true growth with outsourced lead generation.
Telemarketers call to inform prospects of new promotions, discounts, or special offers. Keep your customers in the know with outsourced telemarketing.
Calls go out to set and confirm upcoming appointments to ensure smooth time management. Make the most of your sales team’s time with our outsourced appointment setting services.
Keep databases up-to-date with agent verification of addresses, contact numbers, and payment information. Manage your data and stay organized and ahead of the competition with our outsourced data verification services.
Thanking customers, extending follow-up offers, and asking for referrals are all good business practices. Make the right impression with our outsourced post sales follow up services.
Customer surveys help companies keep track of how well they’re doing and how they could improve. Get the data you need to compete and thrive in a fast paced, interactive economy.
Find out what products or services existing customers want and what new demographics to target. Get the edge you’re looking for with our outsourced market research services.
Benefits of Outbound Calls
Customers call businesses for many reasons – to ask questions about products or services, make changes to their account, schedule appointments, order more, initiate returns and refunds, complain, or to receive tech support over the phone. Proactive businesses reach out to customers with outbound calls to cover all bases before problems arise.
How Outsourcing Calls Helps You Grow Your Business
Businesses may rely upon outbound calls for:
- Time management: It can be time-consuming and expensive to have your hourly or salaried employees based in the US, Europe, Canada, or Australia performing tasks like setting up appointments, verifying data, or conducting surveys. Outsourcing this aspect of your business to a third party can save time, money and resources.
- Increase productivity: Investing in outbound call center services is common for small and medium-sized businesses that are on the verge of fast growth. Rather than suffer a lag in trying to keep up with increased demand, or a decline in customer service, they outsource to a reliable, effective firm that can help the enterprise grow.
- Customer service: Overseas call centers can cover overflow call volume and run 24/7 for a fraction of the price of covering the late shift back home. Outbound call centers keep sales flowing by sending more pre-qualified leads down the pipeline, updating existing customers about new offerings or changes to the business, and conducting post-sales surveys to make sure all the people you do business with remain satisfied.
- Easy upscale: Want to start bringing in more research to aid your product development team or drive internal improvements? Moving into a new market or adding new products, but unsure how many call center employees you’ll need? Outsourcing call center work provides all the manpower and experience you need to scale your business quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
- Eliminate staffing concerns: Outsourced call center services eliminate headaches for business owners who needn’t worry about hiring, training, scheduling, or managing a team of call center associates.
- Relationship building: Call center teams keep a pulse on your customers – their birthdays, sales activity, needs, and wants. Busy sales agents do not necessarily have enough time to devote to cultivate the rich relationships with customers needed to drive repeat business and referrals – but that is the primary objective of trained outbound call center agents.
Businesses are forced to be jacks of all trades, facilitating everything from marketing to closing sales, but that is not always easy. If you are struggling to reach new clients, uncover new ideas for service or product development, drive repeat business from your existing customers, or overcome growing pains, outbound calling service may be the best answer.
- LA Times – The Philippines Has Become The Call Center Capital
- NY Times – The Philippines Overtakes India As Hub of Call Centers
- Newsweek – Jobs on the Line
- The Balance – How Does Outsourcing Call Centers Affect the US Economy?
- Statista – Call Center Industry Statistics
Let our experienced team help you sell.