With the constant updates and improvements often done to software programs, it is crucial for business owners to put premium in training their team. It is essential to carry out and schedule staff training to keep them up to date with the enhancements.
However, instead of running your trainings in-house, an option you can consider is outsourcing your software training services so you can let industry experts run the training in your stead.
Here are some of the advantages you can gain just by doing so:
When training is taken off your hands and done by an external party, it significantly reduces your operational cost because you won’t have to spend on your training venue, utility bill,and training materials.
Most importantly, you don’t have to pay wages and benefits to an in-house trainer.
It gives you more time to focus on your core business matters.
With someone else handling training for you, you have more time to dedicate and concentrate on growing your business and coming up with ways to innovate.
It increases employee retention rate.
When you have staff that is timely and adequately trained, they are more well-adjusted, confident and efficient. They are less prone to commit costly mistakes.
It brings a new experience.
In-house training is almost always your same old classroom setting with the usual training technique adapted by your company for probably, the past decade. BPO companies, on the other hand, prove to be an interesting alternate because they are tech savvy. Their approach to training is more exciting and dynamic especially since they are experts in their field.
Software Training Services
Executive Boutique is a technical support call center in the Philippines. Our team is passionate and dedicated to providing you the best software training for you and your staff.
We have different ways of conducting training using our cutting-edge advanced technology performed by real, live people who are certified and well-versed with the latest software technology.
Our services can be summed up as follows:
- New software setup and installation – enjoy fully functional systems that are installed correctly
- Software troubleshooting – we provide remote support and help you diagnose and resolve problems
- On-demand video tutorials – we put together exciting video tutorials to help you understand the software
- Webinars – we also host informative and helpful seminars via web
- Live classes – we have class sessions that you can attend remotely
- Coaching – we can monitor, coach employees and help them to be better
- Live session tutorials – we conduct one on one sessions with employees and walk them through everything
- Consulting -we can work with you in preparing useful and meaningful training materials
- Follow up training – We are there with you all the way! From training your staff and following through with them to evaluate and to ensure they are successful because of what they learned from training.
An integrated and innovative software training experience awaits you at Executive Boutique Call Center.
Our software trainers are highly certified experts who have worked for large and reputable technology firms.
Whether you are a small, medium or large scale organization, we have the right business models to suit your needs at extremely competitive and attractive rates.
Contact us today for a free quote!