Join our Saturday Recruitment Event on October 6 and 13 from 8AM-3PM! Get exciting freebies + free lunch! Visit us at 3/F Skyrise 2 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City. Bring an updated copy of your resume, a pen and an ID.
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say “I work at Executive Boutique and think it’s a great place to work!” The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what can we do to make it beneficial for our employees.
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
We are currently looking for Team Leaders to join our company as we expand!
Competitive salary package with opportunities for career growth awaits successful candidates!
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Generous monthly bonus program
- Medical / Dental coverage
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
These are just some of the many reasons why our Employees have been with us for years and are enjoying every bit of their time with us.
YOUR KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide real-time support on assigned agents so they’ll perform at their highest level.
- Provide statistical/performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining high quality work environment by constantly giving individual and group feedback.
- Prepare scorecards and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to company policy and campaign standards.
- Assist managers with daily operation of the call center, including the development and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs. Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to process improvement.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidate must have least one (1) year of team lead/supervisory experience in a BPO company
- Thorough knowledge of call center operations
- Excellent presentation skills- ability to present ideas, concepts, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive and professional manner
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to take instructions from management and ensure follow up
- Strong computer application skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and managers of all levels
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources
- Strong support skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work various schedules
- Willing to start ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to the following address:
Executive Boutique PH, Inc.
12/F Skyrise 2, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website: http://ebcallcenter.com/eb_careers.php
Walk-ins are prioritized!
Walk-ins will only be entertained from Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm and 9pm – 10pm.
What to bring: a pen, a valid ID, and an updated copy of your resume.
Fill in this short form.