Executive Boutique Call Center is open to contributions, guest post requests, and link exchanges.
We generally accept the following topics:
- Business process outsourcing
- Customer support
- Inbound call center
- Lead generation
- Outbound call center
- Outsourcing industry trends
- Sales and marketing
- Tech support
- Virtual assistance
- Workplace tips and best practices
The article should have a minimum word count of 1,000.
Language & Grammar
- We use American English in all our content.
- Please proofread your content using the Chicago Manual of Style before submission.
Tone & Voice
We welcome your unique writing style, but please be mindful of ours. We aim to be a reputable source of information in the BPO industry, so our content sounds professional, formal yet approachable, and well-researched, always geared toward thought leaders and decision-makers.
- Use headings to organize your text and make it easier to read.
- Avoid keyword stuffing.
Originality & Proper Citation
Here are some editorial standards for contributed articles:
- We will not accept syndicated, duplicated, and/or previously published content.
- The articles should be educational and informative rather than sales-oriented.
- Provide links to sources you have used to back up your statistics and statements.
- Please adhere to at least one of our preferred topics when writing your article.
- To ensure the accuracy of your content, always link to the source of any statistics included.
- There can be no more than one self-served link to your personal website, social media account, or other brand assets. Do not link to sales/service pages, landing pages, or your homepage.
- Include two links from https://ebcallcenter.com/.
- We reserve the right to remove or change any links in the article, including the text that is used to describe the link.
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate or irrelevant, as well as links that only serve the purpose of link building.
- You may use relevant images and infographics.
- You may use screenshots or GIFs to support your content.
Please provide only 2-3 sentences showing your expertise on your subject of choice.
- Each submission must include:
- Full title
- Meta description
- Word count
- Internal links together with the anchor text
- External links together with the anchor text
- Author bio
- Submit your article in Google Docs format.
- Images, infographics, and screenshots need to be in WebP format. Please refer to our existing blog posts for the sizing of featured images. Make sure you have the right to use the images, and that they are as clear and detailed as possible.
Please follow these steps in submitting your content for our review:
- You may initially send us a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short summary of your argument and why it matters to our readers, along with an outline of your article. Once you receive our approval, send all relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We need to know the website that you want your self-served link to point to, so please include it in your initial pitch.
- We will schedule your post for publication after it is approved. The publication date is typically 1-4 weeks after submission, depending on our queue.
- We would be grateful if you could help promote the article on your social channels.